Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wednesday, June 23

Sorry this is late. (I didn't finish before a dinner meeting!)

You can always write a draft of what you want to say, but you cannot read your writing in class. (You can read short notes, to help you remember, but not reading whole sentences.)

In a separate blog post I will provide links to many news sources in English in Korea. Later I will also provide some listening ideas.

Today
Well, our talks didn't go so well today, did they?

I guess you don't love soccer so much after all! (only two watched the 3am game live, others didn't have anything to say about world cup importance). OK, sometimes subjects aren't so succesful.

Be sure to match the grammar of your answer with the question. Today's question was "Two years after graduation, what will you be doing?" (future continuous, future -ing). So the answer should be in the same grammar form, example:
"Two years after graduation, I will be working for Samsung Electronics as a
Software Engineer."
Tomorrow
We will talk about
  • "Visiting my hometown." Imagine I will visit your hometown from 8:30am 'til 8:30. Where should we go? Your hometown can be as large, or small, as you wish, such as "Daegu" or "Sangin-dong."
  • "What's wrong with Keimyung University?" The price of tuition will not be going down. What other things can be changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment